This is an informational website for travel trade only.
If you require any fare information or would like to book, please contact your local travel agent. Find here all relevant information about our multi-regional airpass products to issue on the Hahn Air (HR-169)document.
GOL South America Airpass
GOL Airlines has launched an automated version of the Brazil and South America Airpasses, which may be now displayed and auto priced using your GDS.
Please refer to the fare rules within your GDS through the following entries:
For passengers holding an international round-trip ticket arriving in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay or Uruguay on carrier with which G3 has a MITA agreement (Multilateral Interline Traffic Agreement).
Valid for travel on G3 flights to and between the following countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Dominican Republic, Paraguay, Uruguay and Venezuela on economy class, at a maximum of 9 coupons. It can only be sold and issued outside South America.
- Eligible to foreign and Brazilian citizens, non-residents of South America holding an international ticket: round trip/circle trip/open jaw ticket originating outside South America to destinations in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Dominican Republic, Paraguay, Uruguay or Venezuela.
- Travel must be flown on GOL flights or any GOL interline partner.
- AD/ ID tickets do not qualify for this Airpass.
- All international tickets from frequent flyer Smiles program qualify for this Airpass.
|Coupons||Fare basis||Fare basis||Fare basis||Fare basis|
Note: Fare combinations are not allowed. The whole itinerary must be sold in one fare class
- Children: 100% of the adult fare.
- Infants: 10% of the adult fare.
Periods of application
- Minimum stay: 5 Days from the day after departure of the first flown segment of South America Airpass.
- Maximum stay: 30 days from the day after departure of the first flown segment of South America Airpass.
- The origin of transportation may be at any point in the area of application covered by the South America Airpass.
- Routings will have to include at least 2 (two) countries in the area covered by the South America Airpass.
- One way, round trip, circle trip or open jaw types are permitted and all journeys must be flown on GOL flights operated by GOL.
- Routings will also be limited to: a minimum of 4 flight coupons and a maximum of 9 flight coupons.
- The same sector may not be flown more than once in the same direction except for a connection.
- The same city may not be used as an origin/destination more than once except for a connection.
- Flights within Brazil are not allowed.
- Each destination included in the itinerary is validated as a stopover.
- Stopovers are limited to the total number of coupons purchased.
- Each stopover will use one coupon.
- A maximum of 2 online connections are permitted per portion of travel and will only be allowed at the same airport.
- The 2 coupons that form a connection will be counted as one coupon provided the maximum ground time for connections does not exceed 4 hours, or a stopover will occur.
- Surface does not count as a coupon.
- Flights must be confirmed for the entire itinerary before departure of first flight segment.
- The Airpass flights must be booked separately from the international flights within a specific PNR.
- Booking classes: B, U, A or E.
- The whole itinerary must be booked in one booking class.
- *G3 AIRPASS* must be added to the pnr through –SSR OTHS—
- Fares are subject to availability.
- The Airpass must only be sold and ticketed outside Brazil.
- The Airpass ticket must be plated on GOL or any GOL interline partners.
- Tickets may not be purchased by use of frequent flyer programmes.
- Only one Airpass may be issued per passenger.
- The Airpass ticket must be issued exclusively for the Airpass segments and in conjunction with an international round trip, circle trip and open jaw travel ticket.
- Applicable taxes (airport tax, security, additional taxes) must be charged at time of the Airpass ticket issue.
- Tickets are non-endorsable. The following information must be added to the international travel ticket endorsement field
- Valid on G3 only/in cnx tkt 111-2222333333-
- Before departure: full refund upon payment of Usd 100.00 penalty fee for cancellation/no show.
- After departure: Non-refundable.
- Voluntary rerouting- not permitted.
- Rebooking permitted at any time upon payment of usd 30.00 penalty per transaction provided the same fare and booking classes are maintained.
- Penalty fee must be specified through –YR- tax code.
- Changes are only permitted within the airpass ticket validity.
- Children: no discounts apply – same penalty as adult.
- Infant – no charge.
Discounts for agents
Baggage allowance/excess baggage
- The baggage allowance for the Airpass sectors will be the same as the one applied on the international travel.
- The international ticket must be presented with the Airpass ticket at the time of check-in.
- Excess baggage charges on South America Airpass tickets will be assessed on a 1.0 % basis of the one way of economy class fare.
- The Airpass is eligible for mileage accrual in Smiles program or any GOL partner frequent flyer programme.
- For more details on Smiles program regulations please refer to www.smiles.com.br