What is the Discover South Pacific Pass?
The Discover South Pacific Pass is specifically catered to travellers from countries outside the South Pacific zone. It allows them the opportunity to discover more than one destination during their trip within the region at very attractive prices.
- Air Vanuatu
- Air Niugini
- Solomon Airlines
The Pass is available for sale if purchased before departure, in conjunction with an international long-haul flight to the South Pacific, on one of the participating airlines.
- Available for sales worldwide except in Australia, New Zealand and South West Pacific.
- Minimum of 3 (three) coupons to be purchased.
- Modifications permitted before departure on the first leg, at a fee of USD 50 if the ticket is reissued.
- No reissue after departure permitted.
- Refund permitted before departure on the first leg, at a fee of USD 50.
- No refund after departure permitted.
- In case of no-show: no modification or refund permitted.
- Ticket is issued in local currency referring to Bank Selling Rates (BSR) for conversion.
6 (six) months from arrival in the South Pacific.
Child and infant fares
- Child (2 – 12 years old) pays 75% of adult fare
- Infant (< 2 years old) pays 10% of adult fare
- V (or H with an extra USD 50 in zone A, USD 100 in zone B and USD 150 in zone C) on Aircalin (SB) – fare codes: VDSPP or HDSPP.
- K on Air Vanuatu (NF) – fare code: KDSPP.
- S (or V with an extra USD 50) on Solomon Airlines (IE) – fare codes: SDSPP or VDSPP.
- K (or L with an extra USD 50 in zone A and USD 100 in zone B) on Air Niugini (PX) fare codes: KDSPP or LDSPP.
Access codes to DSPP fares
Information available in GGAIR SB then MS 910 and/ or on participating airlines websites.
Please refer to download PDF.